TOP FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT MS. SAVANE:
1. I moved to Conakry in June 2016 with my Guinean husband and children.
2. I have 4 children, including identical twins; all girls.
3. I knew that Africa needed to be a part of my life after living in Cape Town, South Africa in 2003 and travelling throughout southern Africa.
4. I have a B.A. in Psychology from Denison University in Granville, Ohio and a J.D. from Florida International University College of Law. I am a member of the Bar and licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio.
5. I love all of Rumi, but one of my favorite quotes is: ” It’s your road and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.”