The Core Values of AISC:
- Learning is a priority for all children.
- The learning process both nurtures and challenges.
- Learning is best in a safe and disciplined environment.
- Leveraging emerging technology and communicating in at least two world languages are essential.
- Education is a partnership among parents, the school, and the community.
- All individuals have a right to be treated with respect and dignity, regardless of the differences between them in age, gender, marital status, race, sexuality, religion, culture, language, or disability.
- Diversity matters not in and of itself, but because people matter, and people are infinitely diverse.
Enrolling in AISC is a statement that the school, the students, and the parents agree on these four principles.
1. Learning Comes First Principle
All activities at school support learning.
2. Collaborative Stakeholder Principle
All stakeholders, students, parents, teachers, and staff, have distinct identities and roles in a collaborative framework.
3. Good Intent Principle
We assume good intent and therefore easily approach others involved when misunderstandings arise to seek clarity first.
4. Respect Others Principle
We respect others and support their learning, safety, and well-being.