The core values of AISC:
- Learning is a priority for all children.
- The learning process both nurtures and challenges.
- Learning is best in a safe and disciplined environment.
- Leveraging emerging technology and communicating in at least two world languages are essential.
- Education is a partnership among parents, the school, and the community.
- All individuals have a right to be treated with respect and dignity, regardless of the differences between them in age, gender, marital status, race, sexuality, religion, culture, language, or disability.
- Diversity matters not in and of itself, but because people matter, and people are infinitely diverse.