Applying to the American International School of Conakry is easy. Just send us the following items as well as a little information about your child(ren). Tell us about yourself as well. We'll follow up with you right away, and we're standing by for any questions you may have.
- Child(ren)'s name and age
- Parent or guardian name, contact information, place employment or affiliation
- Alternate adult contact, if parent or guardian cannot be reached during the application process
- Scan of passport
- Scan of Health and Immunization Record (please include allergies, social/emotional history--anything we need to know about your child(ren)'s well-being)
- Scan of official transcripts and/or report cards
Fill form AISC 2016-2017 Student Registration Form (clic to download)
Minkael Cisse | Front Office Coordinator
+224 654 28 4530
Genevieve Diallo | Executive Assistante
+224 654 28 4525
Tuition and Fees
Please contact us about tuition and fees for the 2016-2017 school year. Tuition and fees are payable in two installments by bank transfer.
Students will be expected to provide their own school supplies. Teachers will let you know what's required.
Please expect a reasonable number of one-time incidental charges for things like t-shirts, field trips, and supplies for special projects.
We charge a modest fee to cover the costs of our activities program.
A per minute fee is charged for late pick ups.